Sports

Comments

• cowboy51 Laporte, CO
    July 11, 2014 8:08 p.m.

San Diego State

• I Bleed Blue Las Vegas, NV
    July 11, 2014 6:15 p.m.

Someone would have a greater chance of winning Megabucks or the lottery than LeBron ever coming to the Jazz. The Jazz are now the new 'Perennial Doormats' of the NBA.

• Veracity Morgan, UT
    July 11, 2014 5:01 p.m.

James has peaked, the young man from the University of San Diego shut him down in the finals. Now the East has two losing teams...the heat and caves and just when things were looking up for the caves.

• truth in all its forms henderson, NV
    July 11, 2014 4:01 p.m.

Gosh darn it! I was sure he was going to the jazz!

• Tators Logan, UT
    July 11, 2014 3:26 p.m.

It's interesting to see the maturity difference in LeBron since his last big announcement. No press conference or big party celebration hosted by him this time around. He simply wants to get back to work on his original goal of delivering a championship to Cleveland.

It's easier to like him now. He's a freakishly great athlete, the likes of which only comes around once every few decades.

He's the level of athlete that max-contracts should be reserved for. Not just-good only players like Hayward who don't compare whatsoever to James.

• FatMan86 West Jordan, UT
    July 11, 2014 2:34 p.m.

Now can we please have a break from this story? I said please.

• Henry Drummond San Jose, CA
    July 11, 2014 2:20 p.m.

Cleveland got the number one pick three out of the last four years, they now have LeBron James back, and they probably still won't make it to the finals.

• Americanvet Ivins, UT
    July 11, 2014 1:04 p.m.

I have despised LeBron James since he conspired with his buddies to go to Miami 4 years ago. But I have turned the corner and this move by LeBron has restored my faith and respect in him. I am now a fan and hope he can lead the Cavs to the championship in the next few years to face the Jazz for the title. But, that's when my good feelings for LeBron will vanish because I will always be a Jazz fan.

• RSL* Why, AZ
    July 11, 2014 10:57 a.m.

Now Miami Heat will revert back to the good old days of being one of the worst teams in the east. Now Cleveland has had top picks in the draft in the last few years and now are getting James back. NBA conspiracy.