Faith

New LDS Young Women General President on Pinterest

Comments

• SLC gal Salt Lake City, UT
    April 10, 2013 8:45 a.m.

I get the feeling her time on Pinterest is going to take a serious hit! (not that I judge anyone who uses Pinterest - I'm on it myself!)

• mhilton Lancaster, CA
    April 7, 2013 11:14 p.m.

I recommend staying away from Pintrest. It can be very addicting and time wasting. If you love crafts and have time to try new things then you'll like it. My daughter has her whole wedding planned on Pintrest, and she's only 18. I call it pure craziness! I get on there and find a lot of cute ideas that I have absolutely no time to do and wonder how people do have time to do all of these crafts and stuff.

• mgriffin27803 Castalia, NC
    April 7, 2013 4:29 p.m.

Interest is a website and app with many different categories to choose from that you can find things that interest you or that you would like to pin to your boards so that you may keep it for later or sharing with others. You can find all sorts of things such as recipes, crafts , DIY, clothing, etc.

• theOtter Lafayette, IN
    April 7, 2013 3:30 p.m.

Interesting that so many women are on Pinterest. I’ve noticed that, myself. I personally tried to use it for a while, but I quickly discovered that probably 70% of the sites I tried to pin, failed. Conversely, my wife has never had a single problem. I suspect part of the reason men don’t tend to do Pinterest is because it’s somehow incompatible with the sites men use!

• suzyk#1 Mount Pleasant, UT
    April 7, 2013 12:46 p.m.

I too, would like to know about this "pinterest" subject. What is it?

• windsor City, Ut
    April 6, 2013 8:21 p.m.

If pinterst pins are any way to judge someone, I think the YW and their moms and leaders will love her. :)

• InspectorC Wasatch Front, UT
    April 6, 2013 5:09 p.m.

What's this "Pinterest" thing they're talking about??!