Sports

Mountain West and ESPN strike 7-year deal

Comments

• Aggie84 Idaho Falls, ID
    March 25, 2013 5:33 a.m.

BYU chose their poison, they wanted out of MWC. Deal with it, which most Y fans have. It would be nice to have the Y and Aggie game worth more than what is now a true year to year battle. I just wish you guys would go back to the baby blue that was your true blue. The Dallas Mavs blue would look good on ya.

• Two For Flinching Salt Lake City, UT
    March 24, 2013 9:39 p.m.

This is becoming more and more of a no-brainer for BYU to go back to the MWC.

• Ifel Of'a-sofa Alpine, Utah
    March 22, 2013 10:43 a.m.

This is good news for my Aggies!

I hope football will stay strong, and basketball will rebound from the injury plagued season.

Here we come MWC!!!

• Ernest T. Bass Bountiful, UT
    March 21, 2013 5:51 p.m.

All I heard from my fellow byu fans when this thing happened is that we were getting $6 to $8M per game.

• motorbike Cottonwood Heights, UT
    March 21, 2013 2:51 p.m.

Sports Are Great ...

"Proves max right all the time."
    ___________

Classy.

• Sounds right.. Cedar city, UT
    March 21, 2013 1:17 p.m.

Who cares if you get millions if your sports teams are still a joke

• Gone fishin Murray, UT
    March 21, 2013 1:11 p.m.

Crissy, Too bad Utah is not swimming in trophy's. They just swim on the sofa and watch the rest of country play.

• DEW Cougars Sandy, UT
    March 21, 2013 11:37 a.m.

heard about sometime a week ago. no news here. and chrissy do get all those millions? I or we are glad to see those games anytime on tv on any networks and including byutv anywhere on this planet! lol! go watch march madness with your mom

• Christine B. Hedgefog Salt Lake City, UT
    March 21, 2013 9:49 a.m.

"I love my BCS membership!"

Always good for a laugh, as though he has an actual locker at the country club or something.

Chris, doesn't have a membership to squat. I'll bet his nearly 6 year old DVD of the Sugar Bowl is getting worn out by now too.

• Sports Are Great Salt Lake City, UT
    March 21, 2013 9:16 a.m.

@Spokane, You're not new to these boards, you should know better. Ernest is one of your own. He pretends to be a byu fan and says crazy things to try and make byu fans look bad. He's a true ute on other stories. Classy "fan" he is huh? So don't try arguing, you're arguing with one of your own. Proves max right all the time.

• Chris B Salt Lake City, UT
    March 21, 2013 8:53 a.m.

Meanwhile, Utah is swimming in tens of millions each year!

I love my BCS membership!

• Spokane Ute Spokane, WA
    March 21, 2013 8:12 a.m.

Where are you getting your information Ernest? I'd certainly like to know the source. No one get's $6-$8 mill a game. Why in the world would you post such an outrageous claim?

• Ernest T. Bass Bountiful, UT
    March 21, 2013 7:53 a.m.

Still nothing like are deal. $6-$8M per game and we get all the primetime slots.