Comments about ‘If parents pay for college, GPA drops but graduation more likely’
However, the chances of graduating in 5 years or less goes up
What You May Have Missed
- Wedding put on hold after BYU student kicked...
- Utah's Southwest Region recognizes the 2015...
- Students find spiritual resources at...
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a large...
- Summer camps with a mission: To create...
- Graduation day: NBA star Damian Lillard gets...
- 11 honored with Huntsman education awards
- Photos: Hands-on learning about Utah's past
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 22
- Wedding put on hold after BYU student... 9
- How dangerous is bullying? New research... 4
- Graduation day: NBA star Damian Lillard... 3
- New study suggests urban students do... 3
- USU's class of 2015 turned loose 2
- Taxpayers are already paying the bill... 1
- 89-year-old WWII vet scores touchdown... 1