Sports

Utah State football: 5 questions with with Aggie football coach Matt Wells

Comments

• Stang08 Cedar City, Utah
    Jan. 15, 2013 12:37 p.m.

Oh look someone is attacking me. What exactly do I need to worry about? And what are the professors names? Just curious to see what you come up with.

• whowhatwhy Shire, 00
    Jan. 15, 2013 11:21 a.m.

You need to worry about other things then hating on the Aggies! But you probably won't.

• Stang08 Cedar City, Utah
    Jan. 14, 2013 6:45 p.m.

As I said before. Wells needs to worry about having the same success Anderson did. In my opinion he won't. I'm glad no one came and attacked me. Everyone here is just offering up their opinion about the 2013 aggie season.

• whowhatwhy Shire, 00
    Jan. 14, 2013 12:44 p.m.

Stang08 clearly has very little actual sports knowledge....I saw him post that Wagner didn't really make any kind of difference of Seattle....Their leading tackler and could be Defensive rookie of the year. If I were a Y or U or Aggie fan I wouldn't put much stock into what this guy says. He seems to have a lot of hate in his heart! He goes to SUU I know some professors that know him. To bad he is that way...kind of pathetic but what can you do. HATE can be strong.

• Go Big Blue!!! Bountiful, UT
    Jan. 14, 2013 12:07 p.m.

Just renewed my season tickets today. Can't wait to see Chuckie & Co. take on the MWC. It will be epic!

• jimbo049 North Logan, UT
    Jan. 14, 2013 10:54 a.m.

I'm certainly going to support him. His inexperience as a HC is a concern and who he hires as DC is a concern, but overall if you look at the other HC hires over the past 30 years you still have to have a measure of hopeful optimism. Jumping into the MWC is going to be a challenge, but I think it would have been a challenge for GA. Challenging the team is what makes it grow and improve.

• Sambonethegreat Logan, UT
    Jan. 14, 2013 9:35 a.m.

Question 1: Will Stain eat his words on a weekly basis again next season?

Answer: YES

• Stang08 Cedar City, Utah
    Jan. 13, 2013 3:06 p.m.

Question 1: Will the Aggies be half as good this year with a new coach as they were last year with Anderson?

Answer: NO