Quantcast

Comments about ‘Letter: Help save someone — do not ignore signs of suicide’

Return to article »

Published: Sunday, Oct. 14 2012 12:00 a.m. MDT

Comments
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Most recommended
Joe Moe
Logan, UT

What's more, if they can get through the moment of crisis and get even minimal help and support, a CA study found they have about a 95% chance of living a normal life (only 5% of those who attempt suicide and get help later die of suicide). That's an incredible success rate.

to comment

DeseretNews.com encourages a civil dialogue among its readers. We welcome your thoughtful comments.
About comments