Sports

High school football: Felt's Facts Week 4

Comments

• Rural sport fan DUCHESNE, UT
    Sept. 8, 2012 1:31 a.m.

It's weird how the big schools want to play games with the stats, but the little schools take their half game win and move on. Of course, they almost got their normal stats in that half, anyway.

If you are going to count the stats, you should count the game.

• zionpark HURRICANE, UT
    Sept. 7, 2012 2:04 p.m.

Don Jose: Uintah finished the game. They didnot score untill les than a minute left in the 4thQ

• Boys of Fall Fillmore, UT
    Sept. 7, 2012 11:06 a.m.

Does anyone in Kamas know if there's a radio station up there that is broadcasting the S.Summit/Millard game?

• G Felt Salt Lake City, UT
    Sept. 6, 2012 8:36 p.m.

To Scots - you are absolutely right, Ogden has won the last four. Thanks for correction and thanks for reading.

• Scots Ogden, UT
    Sept. 6, 2012 7:19 p.m.

Iron Horse, Ben Lomond vs Ogden. Ogden has not won six of the last seven! 2011 30-6 Ogden, 2010 12-7 Ogden, 2009 56-0 Ogden, 2008 20-19 Ogden, 2007 35-14 Ben Lomond, 2006 25-0 Ben Lomond, 2005 30-20 Ben Lomond. Last 7 years its 4-3 Ogden not 6-1.

• mom75 Clearfield, UT
    Sept. 6, 2012 5:17 p.m.

"Robbie Gunter is coaching his 100th game in stints at Viewmont and Syracuse"
    Syracuse? I don't think so.....

• Bruzzer Ogden, UT
    Sept. 6, 2012 4:23 p.m.

l2eadyornot tell me what you dont understand and I will clear it up for you I check my facts

• Manny Saint George, UT
    Sept. 6, 2012 12:46 p.m.

@don jose: Uintah did score a TD in the 4th quarter. However I don't know if that was the team, parents or cheerleaders that put up the 7 points. I wasn't there.

• InterestedObserver Spanish Fork, UT
    Sept. 6, 2012 12:37 p.m.

Regarding San Juan, in the ten years prior they were batting .733, not too bad... Only two bad years...

• Don Jose St. George, UT
    Sept. 6, 2012 10:32 a.m.

Not that it matters, but I heard Uintah decided to not finish the 4th quarter of the game last week against PV? Does anyone know if that's true. If it is true, do both of those teams count the stats and the win/loss? It was an obvious pounding of Uintah by PV, but I am surprised with the 4 quarter running clock rule they wouldn't want to let their boys play. If anyone can enlighten me, please do.

• l2eadyornot Palms, CA
    Sept. 6, 2012 10:25 a.m.

How about your if you don't know what your talking about. Don't post anything call!

• Bruzzer Ogden, UT
    Sept. 6, 2012 8:53 a.m.

Well The East vs Jordan if they dont want to finish it thats fine dont count the stats..... And it is not really fair to rank them # 1 how would you feel if your team was rank # 2 serious come on? you have the 35 point rule right. let's have the I dont want to get hurt or chicken rule call the game final