Comments about ‘Shining a light on sunscreen guidelines’
Dermatologists are at odds with some points made by the Environmental Working Group. Here's a look at some of the main issues.
What You May Have Missed
- Salt Lake festival lets people 'share yoga'
- Fear spreads as Ebola moves from remote areas...
- Fighting the ravages of the West Nile virus
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid covering the...
- US judge blocks enforcement of new Louisiana...
- One more way junk food is bad for you
- No, you shouldn't feel bad about taking a nap
- Jim Bennett: The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge is...