Comments about ‘Shining a light on sunscreen guidelines’
Dermatologists are at odds with some points made by the Environmental Working Group. Here's a look at some of the main issues.
What You May Have Missed
- How to prevent cognitive decline related to...
- Mother turns son’s tragedy into hope
- Schizophrenic and a college dropout: Sperm...
- Orem pediatrician 'happy' to help...
- Intermountain Healthcare using telemedicine...
- Toddler has no kidneys; family hopes for...
- Dispelling 5 myths about food poisoning
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: A different view of the...
- Families make videos to reassure... 5
- Intersex surgeries spark move away from... 4
- ‘Dr. Oz’ will mount on-air... 4
- Toddler has no kidneys; family hopes... 4
- For next president, a way out of the... 4
- Schizophrenic and a college dropout:... 3
- Powdered alcohol creator tries to get... 1
- Bacteria found in this Amazonian tribe... 1