Comments about ‘Shining a light on sunscreen guidelines’
Dermatologists are at odds with some points made by the Environmental Working Group. Here's a look at some of the main issues.
What You May Have Missed
- 3 'scary' medical problems for kids
- No special session for Medicaid expansion...
- Proposed rules on university researchers'...
- Threat to break isolation in Liberia over food
- Utah facility gets $1M to study breast cancer
- Updated newborn screening test picks up rare...
- Researchers: Patients have only themselves to...
- HealthCare.gov's EZ form not for legal...
- Researchers: Patients have only... 12
- Virus expert sees 'silver lining' in... 6
- Ebola airport checks expand; nurses get... 2
- No special session for Medicaid... 2
- Friends, family of Dallas Ebola patient... 1
- Family: Ebola nurse didn't ignore... 1
- Ebola cases rise sharply in western... 1
- Threat to break isolation in Liberia... 1