Comments about ‘Shining a light on sunscreen guidelines’
Dermatologists are at odds with some points made by the Environmental Working Group. Here's a look at some of the main issues.
What You May Have Missed
- Family wins security system, keeps son on...
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy immune system
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: A different view of the...
- Town prays for Texas ice cream maker linked...
- UK premier defends royals' right to choose...
- The mental health consequences of a high IQ
- Exercise is a 'miracle cure,' but not for...
- Abuse of ADHD drugs expands beyond campuses
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy... 47
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: A different view... 7
- Health law brings growth in food stamps... 4
- Few vets getting care through $10... 2
- Amy Choate-Nielsen: How one community... 2
- Town prays for Texas ice cream maker... 1
- UK premier defends royals' right to... 1
- Amy Choate-Nielsen: How to protect... 1