Sports

Vai's View: Vai's View: When finding 'the zone' is a full-time job

Comments

• brownderby Cottonwood Heights, UT
    June 30, 2012 5:27 p.m.

Hey Catram,
    Are we reading the same article? I read it again to see where Bronco was mentioned. Nada. Why are you trying to make something out of nothing? Vai's columns are great and this one was outstanding. Thanks Vai and ignore guys like Catram.

• Red Salt Lake City, UT
    June 30, 2012 7:52 a.m.

Vai,

Keep the stories rolling baby! I love the spotlight on some of these amazing people out there in the world going for it.

• cindyb CASPER, WY
    June 30, 2012 7:06 a.m.

Thanks Vai for another interesting article. I'm a fledgling writer here in Casper Wyoming and hope to someday achieve the feeling of ease and interest that you seem to do so effortlessly. My interest in sports is very low, but I know that reading your articles will be uplifting.

• Joe Schmoe Orem, UT
    June 30, 2012 12:56 a.m.

I don't need to hear about Bronco but I would love to read what Vai thinks about Mark Atuaia getting hired by BYU. Not to mention all of the polynesian recruits that are committing to BYU this year.

Seems like things are back on track.

• Heater BALA CYNWYD, PA
    June 29, 2012 10:43 p.m.

Hey Catram, why? Just read the other 50 articles on BYU written in the DN sports section. It's all sachrine sweet and sugar coated for BYU consumption. At least Vai doesn't cow tow to BYU or Bronco - he's his own man. I'm a BYU fan but that's the problem with Cougar fans - you only want the positive. So ultra sensitive. Boo hoo... Vai said something mean about Bronco... I'm gonna tell Pres. Monson and Samuelson. Give me a break. You people would get eaten alive in Philly.

• catram North Las Vegas, NV
    June 29, 2012 10:22 p.m.

Hey Vai. Do you think you could do an article and say some positive things about Bronco? That would be refreshing.