Comments about ‘Herbert says veto of sex-ed bill hinges on whether it's good or bad policy’
Educators praise collaborative effort of 2012 session
What You May Have Missed
In Utah Legislature
- Gov. Herbert threatens veto of House...
- Top House Democrat not seeking re-election
- Senate passes bill regulating police use of...
- Advocates rally and 'roar' for...
- Utah Democrats offer full Medicaid expansion...
- Utah's uninsured speak out for health care...
- Utah may study daylight saving time
- Bill to allow state officials to set air...
- Advocates rally and 'roar' for... 49
- Utah Democrats offer full Medicaid... 32
- Attempt to raise minimum wage in Utah... 30
- Gov. Herbert threatens veto of House... 22
- 'Win-win solution' keeps Utah caucus... 20
- Prison relocation resolution passes House 17
- House passes bill allowing hemp oil... 9
- Utah may study daylight saving time 8