Comments about ‘Electrical problem ignited fire that killed hundreds of hogs’

Return to article »

Published: Saturday, Nov. 5 2011 10:16 p.m. MDT

Comments
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Most recommended
Y Ask Y
Provo, UT

This is extremely unfortunate.

While it is important to cook pork thoroughly, overcooking it like this makes it dry and tough.

cjb
Bountiful, UT

There needs to be safety standards for animals, similar to what we have for humans.

We wouldn't allow hotels that are fire hazards.

milhouse
Atlanta, GA

Did anyone bring barbecue sauce?

to comment

DeseretNews.com encourages a civil dialogue among its readers. We welcome your thoughtful comments.
About comments