U.S. & World

Whose presidential campaign logo is best?

Comments

• satch Highland, UT
    Nov. 10, 2011 8:36 p.m.

Since the article was about the logos I thought I'd look at all of them. Honestly, I didn't like Romney's or Huntsman's at all. Bachman and the one after it I thought looked the best. The others were good. Newt's was pretty good too.

Huntsman's did look like a car dealer and Romney's just looked strange.

Politically I haven't even looked at the candidates so these is simply based on the logos themselves.

• bluejean Farmington, UT
    Aug. 4, 2011 6:50 p.m.

Romney's logo looks like a flag blowing "freely" in the breeze if you turn it sideways. I thought that it was intended to be portrayed this way because he often stresses that we need to safeguard our freedom. It just made some sense to me.

• A voice of Reason Salt Lake City, UT
    July 22, 2011 7:07 p.m.

"I only mean to encourage others to do their homework, and find out as much as possible before choosing who to vote for."

Well said!

• Pagan Salt Lake City, UT
    July 22, 2011 1:19 p.m.

'Pagan, I can't help but look at them...' - A voice of Reason | 12:24 p.m. July 22, 2011

Very good. That's understandable. I, in no way, meant to imply that my post was in relation to your own. I would have quoted you in an attempt to respond at that point.

Logo's and tag lines are fine. 'Drill baby drill, Yes we can, etc.' They sum up a person's stance quickly.

• A voice of Reason Salt Lake City, UT
    July 22, 2011 12:24 p.m.

Pagan, I can't help but look at them... they're everywhere! lol - but they don't factor in my decision... I like graphic design (a little) and that is my only interest here.

I'm not saying your point was meant towards me, just that there are other reasons to look at a logo.

• Zadruga Guy West Jordan, UT
    July 22, 2011 11:55 a.m.

I thought Cain's logo was the best.

• Pagan Salt Lake City, UT
    July 22, 2011 10:28 a.m.

I try not to look at their logo's...

I look at their records.

• A voice of Reason Salt Lake City, UT
    July 22, 2011 3:04 a.m.

Huntsman's looks more like a car dealership logo than a campaign logo!

• A voice of Reason Salt Lake City, UT
    July 22, 2011 3:03 a.m.

Romney's is as good as Obama did, so it's a success. I remember looking at McCain thinking 'are you nuts? You're website is archaic, and you're image, well... no, just stop now'

McCain had one of the worst campaigns I could imagine.