Comments about ‘One dead, two hospitalized after carbon monoxide poisoning in St. George’

Return to article »

Published: Sunday, March 20 2011 7:21 p.m. MDT

Comments
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Most recommended
RanchHand
Huntsville, UT

I think its great that a member would feel concerned enough to check on them.

Congratulations to whoever that member was.

to comment

DeseretNews.com encourages a civil dialogue among its readers. We welcome your thoughtful comments.
About comments