Utah

Gary Coleman settles fan's injury lawsuit

Comments

• Cats
    Jan. 14, 2010 11:12 p.m.

Gary is a person with a troubled past. People have hurt and taken advantage of him all of his life. He came to Utah because he thought people would leave him alone and allow him to have a life. I feel sorry for him and people need to just give him a break and let him alone.

• Listen up ya'll
    Jan. 14, 2010 6:46 p.m.

If you have to start paying people to take their picture, then you know something is up. Gary was a cool star, but honestly that is not right trying to make someone pay up. It's just like people all over the world. The indians from Peru that still live there will let tourists take their pictures and then tell them that they have to pay them 20 dollars for one picture! It's because they are poor and they need money. Gary is rich enough, he doesn't need to do stuff like that. I'll side with Gary if had warned the guy before hand, but I don't think he told the guy until after the picture was taken. Besides, Gary didn't counter sue for picture money. But then again I don't know what the terms were. So who knows. I just think it was really bad for Gary to act the way he did. Not very nice at all.

• JURY
    Jan. 14, 2010 4:20 p.m.

Should have got a jury trial would have ordered colt to pay gary "one million dollars"

• Stika
    Jan. 14, 2010 4:00 p.m.

Hate to be Rushton and admit that Gary picked on him. Poor baby.

• Have a nice day,, GaryC..
    Jan. 14, 2010 10:58 a.m.

And take care of your Health>>>>>peaceout

• Where's Graciousness?
    Jan. 14, 2010 10:46 a.m.

Where's kindness and graciousness on both sides?

• RUSH
    Jan. 14, 2010 10:38 a.m.

Colt - hope you learned a few thing. When someone says go away - go away. 2nd, don't climb in people's face or into their truck. I hope the settlement means you had to pay, you were obnoxious!

• Disgusting
    Jan. 14, 2010 10:08 a.m.

Just leave him and other stars alone. This guy should have gotten nothing from Coleman

• Stika
    Jan. 14, 2010 9:18 a.m.

Gary, you've got to stop running over the paparazzi.

• Too funny
    Jan. 14, 2010 9:18 a.m.

I'd pay good money to see Gary Coleman take on Colt Rushton in a celebrity boxing match. Considering how much whining this guy Rushton has done, my money would be on Gary.

• Anonymous
    Jan. 13, 2010 11:31 p.m.

whatcha talking about willis

• Nothing
    Jan. 13, 2010 11:25 p.m.

Is what this Rushton guy deserved. I hope they didn't give him a dime.

• I love this guy,,Cool comedy!
    Jan. 13, 2010 10:23 p.m.

Stars living right here in the area######

• quivive
    Jan. 13, 2010 10:05 p.m.

I second Anonymous leave Gary alone. Thanks Gary for some great entertainment. You’re looking quite at ease as a cowboy.

• Anonymous
    Jan. 13, 2010 8:34 p.m.

Leave Gary alone

• Coleman
    Jan. 13, 2010 7:17 p.m.

The Utah Jazz ought to sign him! He would have a better chance at touching the rim than Jarron Collins ever did!