Sports

Utah Jazz: Devin Brown enjoys homecoming with 30-point outing

Comments

• todd to miles
    Jan. 5, 2010 10:39 a.m.

good am,. Hey Miles. I was fair, Did I not say with a new coach CJ becomes a star?

I truly believe this but it will not happen under this leader

• country boy
    Jan. 5, 2010 9:34 a.m.

Jazz play defense with their hands down , fire the coach and the gm please....

• Miles
    Jan. 5, 2010 9:34 a.m.

@Todd: Does Memo know how to square his shoulders to the offensive player? I love the "stand sideways" approach to defense by Memo. That is the first sign of a guy who doesn't even understand the basic defensive positioning.

• Jazz
    Jan. 5, 2010 8:47 a.m.

How come everyteam that plays the Jazz has a player that has a career game. I guess that would be called lack of defense. For a coach who preaches toughness and defense, he sure does not get much out of his players. I think he is a just a big talker and a good actor. If I was Phil Johnson i would let him run out on the floor and look stupid like he is going to fight. Big talker and show off, but no sense in the coaching department. Don't preach what you can't teach.

• jazzman72
    Jan. 5, 2010 12:15 a.m.

Another ex-Jazz player burns them. They could have kept him, but kept Miles instead. Oops! They did it again! Don't you love the Jazz' management? Nice job Kevin!

• todd from santa ana
    Jan. 5, 2010 12:13 a.m.

what a shot to your right-4 players watching Devin Brown

How bout that "Okur" (faint Dan Roberts impersonation)

That right arm just touching Brown to make it look good defensive

Put on the dresses and the skirts

HEE HEE

• jazzman72
    Jan. 4, 2010 11:52 p.m.

Every 2 guard in the league has his games vs the jazz circled. He knows he can get a new career high against their pathetic perimeter D. This has been a major weakness with Sloan's system for years.

• Devin-shire!
    Jan. 4, 2010 11:45 p.m.

We should have kept this guy. Simple math says 30 points would have made a difference in this game.