Sports

3A state football semifinals: Spanish Fork won or lost as a team

Comments

• sher khan La Verkin, UT
    Nov. 11, 2011 12:59 p.m.

Of all the teams that came down from 4a, I can honestly say that SF was my biggest worry starting out the season and they showed why last night. Good luck in future seasons.

• Sterl SPANISH FORK, UT
    Nov. 11, 2011 1:06 a.m.

That was one of the best games I've ever seen! In my opinion that was really the title game. Congrats to both teams & good luck Tigers next week. To my nephew Hayden, way to lead the team! It's been fun watching you QB the past 3 years;-)

• amanap Washington, ut
    Nov. 10, 2011 11:20 p.m.

Very impressed with SF. Great game and a class act before, during and after the game. You have some great kids and congrats on a great season. Nothing to be ashamed about this year, nice job.

• guv_garfunkel Highland, UT
    Nov. 10, 2011 11:19 p.m.

Great game SF! I would have loved to see you pull it off and you almost did. Good luck in the finals Hurricane! I'm hoping you can finally get that elusive title.

• HAMOBULL Ewa Beach, HI
    Nov. 10, 2011 11:14 p.m.

Great game and hats off to the Tigers. Job well done!!!--and good luck next week, and hope that you take home your well deserved CROWN next week!!! AND, as I prepare to fly back home to Hawaii...I thank the mighty DONS for putting up a wonderful show on the field these last 2 weeks. I love you all...ALOHA!!!!

• lonzo Salt Lake City, UT
    Nov. 10, 2011 11:07 p.m.

Great game and season Dons. You played hard, pushed the #1 team in 3A to the limit and had them on the ropes at the end of the first half before the end zone turnover. Nothing but respect from this Tiger fan.

• USC Fan in Utah Spanish Fork, UT
    Nov. 10, 2011 10:53 p.m.

Great game tonight. Hurricane has a potent running game. SF was always in the game, thought we might have pulled it out. Thanks for a great season Dons, looking forward to a return trip to RES next season. Good luck next week Hurricane.

DON PRIDE

• tigerfan HURRICANE, UT
    Nov. 10, 2011 10:35 p.m.

Got to hand it to the Don's. They played awesome. Last team with the ball won the game.