Utah

Beck to Israel: 'Your God is my God'

Comments

• christoph Brigham City, UT
    July 14, 2011 12:09 p.m.

Does Mr. Beck know that Israel is socialist? If I convert to Judaism and move to Israel they will find me a place to live and give me a job. But in America Mr. Beck calls that evil.

• UtahBlueDevil Durham, NC
    July 14, 2011 6:20 a.m.

nater25 - ummmm... nope. Seems both sides do it equally well.

• nater25 Hyrum, UT
    July 13, 2011 11:40 a.m.

Ever notice how it is the liberals who are ones being more hateful, uncivil and spiteful? Not to mention throwing out unsubstantiated, or untruthful statements about those with whom they disagree.

• skeptic Phoenix, AZ
    July 13, 2011 11:15 a.m.

%Hank Pym, I get your point and agree, but I think that it may be something we are going to have to get used to, no matter how painful. It is a sign of the times. With all the crazy talk show host and nutty politicians, and millions of people who take them seriously; there is no escaping it, and it is a big economic market that many are getting rich in. We will all be brain dead and broke by the time they get through with us.

• Hank Pym SLC, UT
    July 12, 2011 8:05 p.m.

re: RedShirt | 12:25 p.m. July 12, 2011

"The way that the LDS Church now speaks out against Socialism is more subtile,"

Perhaps, the church is more **subtle** because it does not want to offend memebers living in Brazil, Bolivia, etc...

Why are they being more sensitive/'politically correct'? Well, if member X in Bolivia made $1500/yr then I can give you 150 reasons why.

re: one vote | 6:02 p.m. July 12, 2011

"This may really be a ploy for his morning disk jockey career."

If it came down to GB or Bob & Tom in the mornings; I'd shoot my radio.

• one vote Salt Lake City, UT
    July 12, 2011 6:02 p.m.

Did he study foreign relations in rodeo clown school? This may really be a ploy for his morning disk jockey career.

• Truthseeker SLO, CA
    July 12, 2011 4:59 p.m.

re:mwd
    Beck was not the top celebrity charity GIVER, he was the top FUND RAISER.
    Big difference.
    Specifically, Beck joined forces with a small, Tampa-based nonprofit called the Special Operations Warrior Foundation, which he said will benefit from all proceeds of the "Restoring Honor Rally" in D.C. It's not clear how much money the foundation received. The donations will go first toward the cost of the event. Anything left over will then be kept by the foundation.

I won't try to educate you on the gap in your judgment as evidenced by the rest of your statement.

• LDSareChristians Anchorage, AK
    July 12, 2011 4:23 p.m.

LDS Liberal posted: BTW - If Glenn Beck was correct, then he should've stood up and told the Israelis that Adam was his God, and the only God with whom we have to do.
    ----------------------
    Whoa!!! You just shot your creditability as a LDS all to smithereens.

You might want to google "elden watson adam god" and read his paper on the subject.

The man Adam is NOT God the Father.

• mwd LAYTON, UT
    July 12, 2011 3:59 p.m.

Re: JohnJacobJingleHeimerSchmidt
    Beck is the top celebrity charity giver from the Huffington Post. In what way is Beck the worst humanity has to offer? He teaches principles of giving and being self-sufficient and self-reliant. He is not a prophet or a religious leader nor does he pretend to be, but he does talk, write and, teach about becoming a better person. In what way does that differ from Christ's teachings? It's about being able to depend on yourself and not the government.

• panamadesnews Lindon, UT
    July 12, 2011 3:58 p.m.

To Independent Liberal 9:20 am:

The God we all worship is the same God. We each may believe he is different than others believe, but he is still the one true God. Paul said it best when he was preaching on Mars Hill. The people listening to him believed God to be different than did Paul, just like you believe God is different than I do, but He is still the same God. We are all His children and He loves us all the same. But He weeps when we sin and wants us to come back to Him. Through His Son Jesus Christ and His atonement, it is possible for us to do that.

• UtahBlueDevil Durham, NC
    July 12, 2011 3:50 p.m.

lib1 - un, no. Glenn Beck airs when his prime listening audience is available... mid day to the scared retired crowd.

I just like him because I think he puts a very ugly and negative light on my faith....

and yes I work.... want to compare who paid more taxes last year... me or you? I can assure you, I earned every last dollar I made... in fact haven't been eligible for any of Bush's stimulas checks, and don't get most of the other tax breaks you all get.

Saying that those who don't like Beck must be unemployed is down right full of it.

• procuradorfiscal Tooele, UT
    July 12, 2011 2:22 p.m.

Re: "I'm LDS - I know the LDS doctrine."

I'll take your word for it. That's what makes the postings so sad.

Liberalism is, not just a monstrous lie, it's also a byzantine maze of contradictory and counter-intuitive dogma. Becoming a liberal requires the radical restructuring of the normally-ordered human mind.

Once embraced, liberal orthodoxy becomes an adherent's all-consuming raison d'être. It is rigidly enforced on the mindless masses by smarmy elitist proponents, like Bill Maher, on the elites, themselves, by venal opportunists or uncritical, true-believing peers, like Al Gore or Harry Reid. It comes to displace rational belief.

The unfortunate effect on those that should know better is a descent into misdirection, misstatement, and mischaracterization, in the service of their misplaced allegiance.

Radical liberalism exalts the demonic, rejects and ridicules the Divine Plan for man.

Sad.

• JohnJacobJingleHeimerSchmidt Beverly Hills, CA
    July 12, 2011 1:53 p.m.

Glen Beck is some of the worst humanity has to offer. In my opinion, one cannot be a disciple of Christ and Beck at the same time. Their messages are polar opposites. Beck teaches the gospel of selfishness and privilege while Christ teaches us to love and take care of one another.

• lib1 Provo, UT
    July 12, 2011 12:57 p.m.

Does anybody else notice that the first 30+ comments are heavily anti-Glenn Beck? I can't help but wonder if that is because most people that despise him are staying at home living off unemployment checks from Good King Barack. Glenn Beck supporters are either working or out looking for work, and we can't join the conversation until comment 40 or so.

• RedShirt USS Enterprise, UT
    July 12, 2011 12:25 p.m.

To "LDS Liberal | 11:03 a.m." so what you are saying is that the words of a Prophet are only valid as long as he is alive?

But then again, you are wrong, and have only shown your own lack of understanding of LDS Church Doctrine.

The way that the LDS Church now speaks out against Socialism is more subtile, so that those members who live in socialist countries can learn to be responsible for themselves. For example, last September, the Prophet, Dallin H. Oaks, gave a speech at a Constitution Day Celebration at the Salt Lake Tabernacle. In there he said "if we abandon or weaken its fundamental principle, we betray our own national ideals, and we also weaken our global neighbors." Since the idea behind the constitution was a small and limited government, why would somebody support socialism which requires a large and unlimited government?

Next thing you know, you will tell us that the idea of moral absolutism is wrong, and that moral relativity is accepted by the church.

• amst plano, tx
    July 12, 2011 11:59 a.m.

Since latter day saints have a sincere doctrine as well as belief that they are children of Abraham and members of the house of Israel what he says is completely true the house of Judah and Benjamin god is indeed all the other tribes god. To the best of my knowledge at least.

• mwd LAYTON, UT
    July 12, 2011 11:37 a.m.

LDS Liberal President Bensen spoke out against the evils of socialism his whole life, which lasted though the early 90's. Beck was correct, and yes socialism is still as evil as it ever was. President Hinckley said in his farewell talk to President Bensen, "I am confident that it was out of what he saw of the bitter fruit of dictatorship that he developed his strong feelings, almost hatred, for communism and socialism." No democrats are not evil, however socialism is. That's why it's important to support people like Glenn Beck and religious leaders when they try to build bridges with others.

• no fit in SG St.George, Utah
    July 12, 2011 11:34 a.m.

Maybe Glenn Beck will run for President; hopes that Huntsman will choose him for his Vice President; will run for Congress so he can be Speaker of the House; will now be on the Board of the Betty Ford Clinic; will take over Rupert Murdoch's Empire; is hoping to have his show picked up by another media outlet; is planning to move to Israel?
    He keeps us all guessing!

• TOO Sanpete, UT
    July 12, 2011 11:17 a.m.

LDS Liberal

I thought it was 30 years. That's what you told me a couple months ago. And you are wrong. Benson talked about it when he was prophet and apostle--less than 40 years ago, and even 30.

Pres. Uchdorf has never said he is a socialist. Just because he is German doesn't mean that. You would be rationalizing and categorizing, which is wrong. As you said, don't judge a man by his nationality, but by his actions.

I never said all Democrats are evil, sinister and devilish. Please don't put words in my mouth. I know Faust was a Democrat. But he didn't support anyone who was in favor of abortion or gay marriage either now did he? Reid most certainly does.

• LDS Liberal Farmington, UT
    July 12, 2011 11:03 a.m.

TOO | 9:32 a.m. July 12, 2011
    Sanpete, UT
    LDS Liberal

Here are a couple things Reid does...

1. Supports a President who is for gay marriage and abortion--we should not support people's ideals that go contrary to the church. That's a recommend question.
    2. Supports socialistic programs--Yes, although you haven't heard anything against socialism for 30 years, it still is wrong.

There's a couple things. Whether you accept that or not is up to you.

======================

I can't understand your flawed logic.

Senator Reid is a Democrat, and that makes him automatically evil, sinister and devilish?
    Pres. James E. Faust was a Democrat, how do you judge him?
    Pres. Dieter F. Uchtdorf is German [Socialist], and how do you judge him?

I thought a man was to be judged by their actions, words and deeds....
    not by their political party or nationality.

BTW - We have "Socialist" members of the LDS church, "Socialist" General Authorities from all sorts of "Socialist" countries.

Socialism is hardly evil.
    Families are "Socialist".

There is a very good reason why the Church hasn't said anything negative about it over 40 years.

• BobP Port Alice, B.C.
    July 12, 2011 10:57 a.m.

I am a Jew through my mother, although neither she nor I knew it until I was doing some geneology. I have been totally pro Israel since I was in my early teens (I am now over 70). My religion is LDS of a conservative nature.

First, Glenn Beck was totally correct in what he said. He was demonstrating a solidarity with Israel. A position I share.

Read the introduction to the Book of Mormon, it does not say that the Jews are Gentiles (although in Utah that quirk happens).

I would also take note that the Prophet Joseph Smith sent the Apostle Orson Hyde to "the land of Jerusalem" in 1841 to dedicate that land to the return of the Jews. When it comes to disputes in the Holy Land I find that much of my position comes from there. Look it up and read it.

The Jews are part of the covenant people.

• TOO Sanpete, UT
    July 12, 2011 10:50 a.m.

Lane Myer

This is from the Press Conference on June 29,

"What Ive seen happen over the last several years, and what happened in New York last week I think was a good thing."
    That was talking about New York passing gay marriage.

• IndependentLiberal Salt Lake City, UT
    July 12, 2011 10:45 a.m.

Fan UVU 9:42

Actually, this triadic line of thought has a lot of merit and been explored for years. Even National Geographic made it a cover story several years back tracing the roots of all three religions back to Abraham. I really think we have more in common than we would like to believe. Traditional Christianity is even known as a Judeo-Christian theology. After decades of prayerful bible study and extensive commentary review I am not convinced Mormonism is a part of that triad. God being an exalted man, as god is, brother of satan, and so on.

Flame On. But, before you do, I have heard all your tired old arguments before, both as I KNOW, or religion being fiction and an opiate of the masses, so save the bandwidth.

• Tekakaromatagi Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
    July 12, 2011 10:26 a.m.

So Beck quoted scriptures? If I had been there, I would have quoted scriptures. References from the Old Testament about having the same laws that apply to the politically weak (e.g Palestinians) as apply to the politically powerful (e.g. settlers).

Uvi Avnery, a liberal Israeli and former member of the Knesset, made a comment about a Texas minister who came to Israel and addressed their parliament, "He adjured us in the name of [his] God to not give up the land and to fight to the very last drop of [our] blood."

• mwd LAYTON, UT
    July 12, 2011 10:07 a.m.

When Beck said, "Your God is my God" to the Israeli parliament is correct. He is trying to build bridges with them. Which is more than can be said about our own President Obama.

• Lane Myer Salt Lake City, UT
    July 12, 2011 10:01 a.m.

"1. Supports a President who is for gay marriage"

Not true. Obama supports civil unions - not marriage.

• fanUVU Orem, UT
    July 12, 2011 9:42 a.m.

To "IndependentLiberal"
    Dr. Hamid Al Bayati, Iraqs Ambassador to the United Nations and prolific scholar, is publishing a new book which, he claims, shows that the god of Islam, Judaism and Christianity are the same god, just different names. He said so at a lecture at UVU. This from a Muslim educated in Christian schools whose closest colleagues and friends are Iraqi Jews. Write him at the U.N. and tell him he is wrong and that you are right. As for Glen Beck, who takes him seriously?

• Wastintime Los Angeles, CA
    July 12, 2011 9:37 a.m.

Is DN trying to rehad Beck's image?
    They are heavily censoring comments on this board.

It is ironic that Beck is in Israel when 400 Rabbis in the U.S. took it upon themselves to place an ad/letter to Rupert Murdoch demanding he sanction Beck.

• TOO Sanpete, UT
    July 12, 2011 9:32 a.m.

LDS Liberal

Here are a couple things Reid does...

There's a couple things. Whether you accept that or not is up to you.

• UtahBlueDevil Durham, NC
    July 12, 2011 9:20 a.m.

Walt, even the Lord has found time to rebuke his chosen people. Are you somehow saying that because Harry Reid and others don't turn a blind eye to what the jewish state does that some how they don't understand the relationship.

The whole foundation of the LDS faith came from a man who saw that his people, the jews, had strayed and took his family and departed into the wilderness. How then can you allude that those who somehow make the same observations that not all that Israel is in alignment with the Lords expectations of them. Both sets of scriptures are replete with warnings to the Jewish people - from Noah to the disciples of Christ.

Do you approve of everything everyone in your family does? Does your lack of approval indicate a lack of understanding of your relationship, or indicate less devotion to that person?

• IndependentLiberal Salt Lake City, UT
    July 12, 2011 9:20 a.m.

OK, Im only going to say this once, so listen up. As a devout Christian I do not, and I repeat, I do not worship the same god as the god of Mormonism. I am stunned at the both the hubris and the naiveté of those commenters who would say that the God of Judaism, Christianity, and Mormonism is really just the same god. They ARE not, totally different Nature.

GB totally used that quote from Ruth completely out of contest. Ruth was a Moabite, and the your God is My God was not a statement of ecumenicalism, but was a confession of conversion and a pledge of commitment.

Glen Beck insults every Christian and Jew in his audience. If any in Israel support him, it is on his political agenda and certainly not on a theological basis!

• ClarkKent Bountiful, Utah
    July 12, 2011 9:16 a.m.

What the heck? Did he give the impression that he was representing the United States when he made this address cause I'm about 100% certain that he was not on an official visit.

• Walt Nicholes Orem, UT
    July 12, 2011 9:09 a.m.

The Jews are a chosen people. Our God has declared that He will come to their aid when things get most bleak. It is to them that He will first publicly appear when He comes again. It is to them that he will bring an army of Angels to destroy their enemies. It is into their temple that he will walk.

Now, seriously, whose side do you really want to be on?

I think Glen Beck was simply stating the obvious. I don't think that Jews listened to his speech to detect blasphemy, I think they listened to it to gauge the feelings of a subset of the American people. Glen Beck articulated that. They know that Mr. Beck is a Mormon. I think they find it reassuring to know that many, probably most, Mormons are on "their side." I think they have a pretty good idea how influential Mormons are in the US (Harry Reid, notwithstanding.)

I view this as a good thing.

• Chris Bryant SLC, UT
    July 12, 2011 9:08 a.m.

wow........this is interesting. 27 comments in and Pagan has yet to show up to tell us all how evil Glenn Beck is because he called Obama a racist. Pagain, believe it or not, actually has sources too, in the form of a newspaper article that she will post.

On a more serious note, who cares about Glenn Beck? the guy has nothing interesting to say. Lets just move on.

• FDRfan Sugar City, ID
    July 12, 2011 8:49 a.m.

Follow the money everyone.

• metamoracoug metamora, IL
    July 12, 2011 8:49 a.m.

LDSliberal: The Jews may now believe in only one God, but that certainly has not always been the case. As I'm sure you are aware, Elohim is a plural Hebrew word. If they always believed in only one God it would appear as Eloha in their sacred writ.

• Cougar Blue N. Las Vegas, NV
    July 12, 2011 8:22 a.m.

And the vaudeville show goes on, just changing locations. Have you ever had a shoe that, even though costly, just doesn't fit right? That's GB.

• Itsjstmeagain Merritt Island, Fl
    July 12, 2011 8:08 a.m.

One thing is certain, religion will start an argument and ultimately wars. Everyone has a right to practice their belief, from ultra Right conservative Christians to those who pray to the sun or any deity that provides a sense of worth, teaches right from wrong and inner peace.

Beck is looking for ratings, just ignore him and maybe he will disappear.

• Truthseeker SLO, CA
    July 12, 2011 8:06 a.m.

Wall Street Journal
    1/27/11

Dear Mr. Murdoch:

We are rabbis of diverse political views.. All of us have vigorously defended the Holocaust's legacy. We've worked to encourage the responsible invocation of its symbols as a powerful lesson for the future.
    Able Foxman, Director of the Anti-Defamation League, a child survivor of the Holocaust, described Beck's attack on Soros as "not only offensive, but horrific, over-the-top, and out-of-line." Elan Steinberg, V.P. of The American Gathering of Jewish Holocaust Survivors, called Mr. Beck's accusations "monstrous."

We share a belief that the Holocaust, can and should be discussed appropriately in the media. But that is not what we have seen... It isn't appropriate to accuse a 14-year old Jew hiding with a Christian family in Nazi-occupied Hungary of sending his people to death camps.. And it isn't appropriate to make literally hundreds of on-air references to the Holocaust and Nazis when characterizing people with whom you disagree.

We request that Glenn Beck be sanctioned by Fox for his completely unacceptable attacks on a survivor of the Holocaust..
    Signed:
    400 Rabbis

• skeptic Phoenix, AZ
    July 12, 2011 7:12 a.m.

It seems strange Glenn Beck being a Mormon believing Jews are Gentiles telling the Jews that their god is his god. It has an appearance of double usurpation.

• defibman Syracuse, UT
    July 12, 2011 5:04 a.m.

@ LDS Liberal

I stayed at Holiday Inn last night and I say that you are wrong. The only Jews that he offended were those on the left.

• B Logan, UT
    July 11, 2011 11:45 p.m.

I love it. All the lefties on this board are going nuts. "How DARE Glenn Beck go to Israel and how DARE he say we believe in the same God??" Settle down people. Did any of you actually read the article or just the headline? He spoke to Parliament. Obviously they thought enough of him to allow him to speak. That's not a bad thing, is it?

As for believing in the same God, he quoted a passage from the Book of Ruth. Go read it sometime. Don't we, in reality, all believe in a supreme being? LDS liberal, I think you are a little overboard in your analysis.

• skeptic Phoenix, AZ
    July 11, 2011 11:30 p.m.

It seems ironic Glenn Beck (being a Mormon believing that Jews are Gentiles) is in Isreal declaring to the Jews that they have a common god.

• Truthseeker SLO, CA
    July 11, 2011 10:54 p.m.

In January 2011, 400 Rabbis in the U.S. took out a full page ad in the Wall Street Journal to Rupert Murdoch demanding he sanction Glenn Beck for his attacks on child Holocaust survivor George Soros.

In part the letter stated:

"We share a belief that the Holocaust, of course, can and should be discussed appropriately in the media. But that is not what we have seen at Fox News. It is not appropriate to accuse a 14-year old Jew hiding with a Christian family in Nazi-occupied Hungary of sending his people to death camps. It is not appropriate to call executives of another news agency "Nazis." And it is not appropriate to make literally hundreds of on-air references to the Holocaust and Nazis when characterizing people with whom you disagree."

• Wally West SLC, UT
    July 11, 2011 9:37 p.m.

re: the truth | 6:24 p.m. July 11, 2011

"Glenn Beck's statements are factually correct."

Well, this is newsworthy. 'Lonesome Rhodes' Beck was correct for once.

• Hank Pym SLC, UT
    July 11, 2011 9:35 p.m.

@ cymrul | 5:54 p.m.

At least, now, he has an excuse for spelling & grammar mistakes.

Rosetta Stone is/was out to get him.

• FDRfan Sugar City, ID
    July 11, 2011 9:32 p.m.

Led Zeppelin II
    Such as?

• no fit in SG St.George, Utah
    July 11, 2011 9:12 p.m.

Glenn Beck is nothing but trouble.
    Get ready folks, who knows what dangerous, problem causing gibberish will come out of his mouth.
    Who's assigned to be there to rescue him when he spews something offensive and he gets into trouble?

• Doctor Tucson, AZ
    July 11, 2011 8:42 p.m.

why does the Deseret news give Glenn beck so much coverage?

• atl134 Salt Lake City, UT
    July 11, 2011 7:36 p.m.

Correction, the second and third percentages in my last post were from a suvey by Maagar Mochot, an Israeli research institution.

• atl134 Salt Lake City, UT
    July 11, 2011 7:23 p.m.

@the truth
    "They even teach their childrem the Jews are less tha animals."

A poll conducted by the Israeli War and Peace Index found that 56% of high school students believe that Palestinians with Israeli citizenship should be barred from holding political office. 49.5% said that Arab citizens of Israel should not have equal rights as Jews. 21% said that "Death to Arabs" is a legitimate expression.

There's plenty of hate on both sides.

• the truth Holladay, UT
    July 11, 2011 7:09 p.m.

RE: atl134

I believe all the surrounding islamic states have been very clear what they want.

The destruction of the Jews and of the "Great Satan" (the US),

They are only interested in one outcome.

They even teach their childrem the Jews are less tha animals.

Beck is an agent of truth.

It is the LEFTEST commentors that are teaching hate.

• LDS Liberal Farmington, UT
    July 11, 2011 7:06 p.m.

panamadesnews | 6:27 p.m. July 11, 2011
    Lindon, UT

I'm LDS - I know the LDS doctrine.
    My family is Jewish, so I know a little about Jewish doctrine.

Your comment comes completely through the LDS view of theology.

Glenn Beck spoke Blasphemy to the Jews.

Elohim is the Father to Mormons.
    YHWH (Jehovah) is the Father (and ONLY God) to a Jew.

Mormons beleive in a plurity of Gods.
    Jews do not.

Glenn Beck was doing what he always does - (plays, twists and contorts) to please his crowd.

• atl134 Salt Lake City, UT
    July 11, 2011 7:01 p.m.

The same day Israel passed a law that bans people or organizations from calling for boycotts of Israel or the settlements and allows for lawsuits against them without requiring proof of damage. So much for free speech in Israel...

• atl134 Salt Lake City, UT
    July 11, 2011 6:57 p.m.

His speech was that of someone who doesn't want peace in the middle east. Claiming the israeli-palestinian conflict is a matter of destroying israel and the west... Beck is an agent of hate.

• panamadesnews Lindon, UT
    July 11, 2011 6:27 p.m.

To LDS Liberal: The God the Jews worship as their God is God the Father, the same God we worship as God the Father. He is the Father of us all, whether we be Jews, Christians, or whatever race or religion. Jesus Christ is the Son of God. Under the Father's direction, He served as God in the Old Testament times. The Ten Tribes of Israel once knew this fact - and that He would be born on the earth and atone for the sins of mankind. That is why they celebrated their various feasts - to remind them of this. However, now they have lost this important truth. Many are still waiting for Him to come in His first coming. When Jesus Christ began His minestry, He taught the people to worship the Father and to pray to the Father in His (Jesus Christ's) name. We do not worship Jesus Christ as God - we do worship the Father as God and pray to Him in the name of Jesus Christ, who is our Savior and Redeemer and advocate with the Father. Glenn Beck is correct.

• the truth Holladay, UT
    July 11, 2011 6:24 p.m.

RE: LDS Liberal

Jesus Christ makes it quite clear, in the new testament, that He is the God of Abraham, Isaac, Moses, etc, He is the I AM,

Jesus Christ is God of the Old testament, the God of the Jews and of Isreal.

Glenn Beck's statements are factually correct.

It is amazing how negative and hateful the left is, no matter thier claims to tolerance and love and charity and diversity.

• LDS Liberal Farmington, UT
    July 11, 2011 6:20 p.m.

Led Zeppelin II | 6:02 p.m. July 11, 2011
    Bountiful, UT
    Funny how all these Glenn Beck haters are the same people who praise Harry Reid who has attacked his own LDS faith and does everything contrary to what the church teaches.

=============

Really?
    I think you are committing Slander and liable for deformation of character.

1. Senator Reid has never attack the church.
    2. Name one thing Senator Reid "does" that is contray to our faith. [just, 1]

• Christy Beaverton, OR
    July 11, 2011 6:20 p.m.

What a complete megalomaniac.

• Led Zeppelin II Bountiful, UT
    July 11, 2011 6:02 p.m.

• LDS Liberal Farmington, UT
    July 11, 2011 5:55 p.m.

So - He either is not a Mormon (Jesus Christ being God),
    or he just insulted not just Israel, but every Jew through out the world.

• cymrul West Valley City, UT
    July 11, 2011 5:54 p.m.

How big was the chalk board?

• WHAT NOW? Saint George, UT
    July 11, 2011 5:48 p.m.

Wonderful.

• The Authority Richfield, UT
    July 11, 2011 5:31 p.m.

Beck did something that didn't make both Mormons and Republicans a laughing stock. That is news!

• Furry1993 Somewhere in Utah, UT
    July 11, 2011 5:27 p.m.

Geez Louise! This clown should just entertain, and keep his nose out of serious matters before he REALLY makes things worse than they are now.