Sports

Real Salt Lake has nation's support vs. Saprissa

Comments

• ReAL Fan Taylorsville, UT
    April 5, 2011 5:09 p.m.

This is such a rare opportunity for MLS teams, and even more rare that it's Real Salt Lake! We have such a great team and we are taking great advantage of this opportunity. Even fans of other teams are rooting for us! I'm very proud of our boys for the hard work they are doing, and all the success they are having! It's too bad that some people just don't care. They just don't realize what this means that's all. But they can join the band wagon and get involved. They wouldn't lament it if they ever did. I didn't when I became a soccer lover 10 years ago. Go RSL!! You can do this!!

• joeyT Schenectady, NY
    April 5, 2011 4:39 p.m.

Gizmo,

You clearly don't know the definition of the phrase "pay attention." Because in fact you just did pay attention to soccer. Soccer thanks you for your attention.

• axle Riverton, UT
    April 5, 2011 4:06 p.m.

Come on gizmo33 a local team is on the verge of doing something great. Get on the band wagon. This is an exciting tournament and if we win this tournament we get to show off Salt Lake to the world as we play some of the best soccer teams in the world. I was a fan of Highland High when they went to the world Rugby tournament even though I have watched maybe half an hour of rugby in my entire life, you can let down your guard for a few weeks while a local team does something cool.

• gizmo33 St. George, Utah
    April 5, 2011 3:40 p.m.

the title to this story if false because by saying the nation that means everybody in this country - news flash they dont have my support and nobody else that I talked to because we dont like soccer and dont pay any attention to it at all. so maybe titles of articles should be looked at more than they are

• tampicojazzfan West Jordan, ut
    April 5, 2011 1:26 p.m.

Go RSL! We want to be in the finals! 2-1 over Saprissa tonight, Espindola and Sabo!

• iRSLfan Salt Lake City, UT
    April 5, 2011 12:51 p.m.

I'm really excited about tonights game. GO RSL!!!