Sports

Utah Jazz bounce the Bucks for sixth consecutive win

Comments

• Doctor J Manti, UT
    Nov. 30, 2010 9:30 p.m.

Right you are todd...these are good times in Jazzland!

• toddfromsantaana Santa Ana, CA
    Nov. 30, 2010 1:21 p.m.

To Infinity: There is great reason to be excited and I do not get impressed easily, this team is not only better, but smarter, more focused. What is Korver doing? Nothing...

What is Boozer doing? counting his money ripping off another employer.

I have not been this pumped about the Jazz in 12 years and a loss here or there as long as all it is will not change my mind. I recommend we all try to watch Indiana at Sacramento tonight, I want to check out this team and see what we have to look for tomorrow night. I hear they are a very good team it will be a tough game and that is always good to be challenged.

• Jazz-Nation Lehi, UT
    Nov. 30, 2010 1:01 p.m.

The Jazz are getting better, they are starting to play like a great team. Keep working hard, GO JAZZ!!

• The Rabbit (in Spanish) Salt Lake City, UT
    Nov. 30, 2010 11:37 a.m.

Is that Adam Sandler with a beard playing for the Bucks? Check out the guy behind Fesenko in the front picture!

• Anonymous Infinity American Fork, UT
    Nov. 30, 2010 10:57 a.m.

Why are we getting so pumped up at this stage of the season about how the Jazz are or are not playing? The NBA is a marathon. This is November not April or May. The newcomers appear to be making the Jazz better than they were at this stage last year; that's all. Okur is still a huge question mark as to what his physical condition will be, and when he will become available to play this season, if at all. His return will surely impact the minutes that have been available to reserve players, who seem to be improving. Fesenko is very erratic in his play. Evans looks to have a better than average upside; will have limited minutes to show his skills. Hayward is the same as Evans; a rookie, and will have limited minutes available to him. I am liking the play, more and more of Price and Watson. Hopefully they will continue to be able to play more, and get some rest for Williams and Bell. Elson's spirited and effective play, if it continues will allow Millsap to get a rest as well. Sloan with his current lineup is also able to rest Kirilenko.

• Doctor J Manti, UT
    Nov. 30, 2010 9:29 a.m.

I agree with todd! Elson, Watson and co. are looking good. Nice to see some defense as well.

• C33 SLC, UT
    Nov. 29, 2010 11:36 p.m.

Funny, I didn't realize Carolina was an NBA team....

• jazzer South Jordan, UT
    Nov. 29, 2010 11:24 p.m.

Jazz are looking solid. I am liking this team a lot better then a last years.

GO jazz

• Not So Fast Salt Lake City, UT
    Nov. 29, 2010 11:15 p.m.

The non-staff Jazz stories sure aren't of the same quality as the staff written stories. Not much on sports center and this didn't cut it either. Somebody, somewhere must have an informative story.

• Kakashi Tokyo, Japan
    Nov. 29, 2010 10:11 p.m.

another great performance from earl watson...monster stats 12 pts 6 reb 7 ast...as the team play with each other more...they will be harder and harder to beat...once everyone picks up play...im assuming hayward and evans would get their fair share of playing time next season...it seems the coaching staff want to establish chemistry within the vets first...then fused the rookies in by next year...its going to be awesome

• zach11 Hurricane, UT
    Nov. 29, 2010 10:00 p.m.

oh fesenko o oh oh. your so good. oh my goodness. you should totallllly be getting 30 minutes a nighttttttt. hahahahah

• toddfromsantaana Santa Ana, CA
    Nov. 29, 2010 9:58 p.m.

Once again this 2nd unit is such a catalyst. Earl Watson another 7 assist night with 12 points. O Connor acquisitions I have to say have been great. Elson again providing some offense, blocks and great D. Kirilenko and Jeff 4 blocks each, AK 2 on one play. I just hope AK stays healthy throughout the season, this has always been my biggest concern regarding him.

DWIL great as always, Raja knocking down early shots to get us off positive. Millsap good on Boards.

It is a concern in the last 2 games, the Jazz seem to be resting taking some possessions off here and there on D. 15 3s in the last 2 games, so I doubt they lead the league in 3 point Defense any longer.

However, the Jazz defense really came on late in 3rd and throughout the 4th quarter to help pull this game away.

Ronnie Price has really found his niche playing the 2 guard, He is not that tall but seems he can effortlessly jump so high to the rim, great athlete.