Sports

Brad Rock: Utes must get up and get after 'em

Comments

• Beaver Springville, UT
    Nov. 6, 2010 6:28 p.m.

Utes will be 8-3 before they know it...Just sayin...

• JNA Layton, UT
    Nov. 6, 2010 4:19 p.m.

psst utefan56...its not a dream you are in fact getting your tails kicked....im just sayin...

• utefan56 st george, utah
    Nov. 6, 2010 3:59 p.m.

JNA congradulations...on your teams win today!..even if they are the worst team in college football uh...I'm just sayin

• JNA Layton, UT
    Nov. 6, 2010 3:14 p.m.

pssst NC UTES 2010:

Do you see the halftime score: 23-0 TCU. Better get those National Champions rolling.

Oh by the way. The Kitties won 55-0 over UNLV and the Utes beat UNLV 38-10. I'm just sayin.....

• Just Wondering... Gilbert, AZ
    Nov. 6, 2010 3:01 p.m.

And the house of cards comes tumbling down...

• NC UTES 2010 Salt Lake City, UT
    Nov. 6, 2010 12:48 p.m.

sammyg

The Utes will win the national championship.

Sorry bud your kittens won't even go bowling.

#1 team in the nation Utes

#110 team in the nation tds

• shifty Sandy, UTAH
    Nov. 6, 2010 11:59 a.m.

Great article Brad. UtahUte16, I didn't see a single point in his article that was not accurate and I am Utah Man through and through. He was simply pointing out that we need to get off to a better start today than we have this year. Just a simple reality.

• sammyg Springville, UT
    Nov. 6, 2010 9:24 a.m.

Sorry Utes I'll cheer for you post-season... if you get there!

Interesting how today is only the second game of the season.

Good luck TCU!

• wwookie Payson, UT
    Nov. 6, 2010 5:25 a.m.

Funny, I actually liked the story (except for the really weak humor)

Utah has struggled in the first quarter. Imagine the sugar bowl in january 2009. What happens if the utes dont score at all in the first quarter?

Hopefully the utes come out strong and get a 1st Q lead.

• UtahUte16 Salt Lake City, UT
    Nov. 6, 2010 12:21 a.m.

Brad Rock needs to go! I'm sick of him always focusing on the negative. Every point you make is trying to belittle the Utes. You pick and choose statistics to satisfy your complex. PLEASE get someone who actually likes the Utes. Is it just me, or does he not seem to just be a Utah hater? I'd like people's thoughts.

"When will Utah score most points vs TCU?"
    warmpups

Really? This is laughable. Just admit it, it kills you to see Utah be successful, huh Mr. Rock?

• Hotrod Sandy, UT
    Nov. 5, 2010 11:24 p.m.

Look at the end score Brad. You jelous couger fan.