Sports

D-Will is leading this Utah Jazz ensemble

Comments

• Captain L Provo, UT
    Oct. 24, 2010 10:23 p.m.

Re LKA : I think Anonymous Inf. was referring to the Denver Nuggest vs Phx Suns preseason game a few days ago.
    I like the leadership of this team, with DWill, Bell, Watson, AK, Milsap and even Big Al, I think that part of things will be in good hands.
    I wasn't very pleased with how the Jazz played in their last game, so I hope they get focused and come out ready to take it to the Nuggetts.
    I like the make up of this team, a lot of talent, with mostly young talent but enough experience to keep everyone focused. I hope.
    Hope we can have a year with minimal injuries and it should be a very good year.

• Jazz-Nation Lehi, UT
    Oct. 24, 2010 8:51 p.m.

D-Will for MVP!

• LKA Tremonton, UT
    Oct. 24, 2010 8:47 p.m.

@Anonymous: What game was Colorado and Arizona? Was that a NCAA game?? Those teams are not listed as in the NBA.. In the NBA they are relevant games..

• Anonymous Infinity American Fork, UT
    Oct. 24, 2010 12:37 p.m.

P.S. In the Colorado Arizona exhibition game with Colorado winning 144-106 at Phoenix, none of the starters played for Colorado. Just another testament that exhibition games are irrelevant as to how teams look for the upcoming season.

• Tyler Holladay, UT
    Oct. 24, 2010 11:05 a.m.

Doug10

You have no idea what you are talking about. Deron has played for 5 seasons. In a out of a possible regular season 410 games (82*5) he has played in 386 games. that means he was played in 94% of his games. Taking time off in the preseason to make sure you are healthy is the SMART thing to do.

• renojazzfan Sparks, NV
    Oct. 24, 2010 10:54 a.m.

MVP MVP MVP

• Doug10 Roosevelt, UT
    Oct. 24, 2010 8:25 a.m.

Do as Deron says not as he does otherwise Jazz will have the team missing 25% of the game so far this season.

Bell may have to be the vocal leader after being diagnosed with bursitis in his good shoulder. It is early in the season to be taking pain shots in order to play.

Would not be surprised to see Jazz go back after Jeffers or another shooting guard that gets cut.

• Duds Salt Lake City, UT
    Oct. 24, 2010 12:32 a.m.

Well written and entertaining article.

Can't wait for the Jazz to start the regular season. I've got a good feeling about this no-nonsense group.

• C33 SLC, UT
    Oct. 23, 2010 11:41 p.m.

Great read, as usual. Lots of insight and wisdom in these words, with just a enough of a hint of humor to keep it interesting. Really enjoyed this one!