Sports

BYU football: Linebacker Jordan Pendleton aching to play after gutting it out

Comments

• Old Gregg
    Aug. 24, 2010 10:48 p.m.

@Otis

Again, nice comment. You are on a roll today. Let's see if you can come up with three comments in one day about the WAC or WCC. Wow! 10 points for your seriously intelligent and well though out comments. I'll give you 5 more bonus points if you can make it three in one day. You can do it!!!

• Cougar Claws
    Aug. 24, 2010 9:33 p.m.

"I didn't play physical enough."

WOW! JORDAN PENDLETON didn't play physical enough? I really hope he gets healthy then. JP was a monster on the field. He's way intimidating and you could tell opposing offenses were afraid of him.

• OLD_BLUE
    Aug. 24, 2010 9:15 p.m.

Hey Otis
    Go to Youtube and search for "jordan wynn girl". Take a look at the hit Pendleton puts on Wynn. I think any team would like to have him as player.

• yankee doodle
    Aug. 24, 2010 8:10 p.m.

79Ute
    well said

• 79Ute
    Aug. 24, 2010 7:07 p.m.

Otis: Are you trying to be petty or is it effortless? I hope you're not a fellow alum of the U. Just root for Utah and give the insipid invective a rest.

• Big_Ben
    Aug. 24, 2010 4:58 p.m.

Can someone remind me? Was he a safety when he first came to campus?

• Otis Spurlock
    Aug. 24, 2010 4:06 p.m.

Just look at the photo. Can't BYU afford pads that fit? Hopefully this won't happen in the WAC or the PCC.

• yankee doodle
    Aug. 24, 2010 4:00 p.m.

I want to see him pick up Locker and body slam him on the ground, just like he did to a Riverton player his senior year.

• yankee doodle
    Aug. 24, 2010 1:50 p.m.

Pendleton was a stud at Bingham and he is still an outstanding player at BYU, great to see him succeeding, good luck in the future.

And as for Otis Durrrrrlock. Please let the door hit your kazoo on the way out.... way way out hopefully. Go crawl in your hole somewhere and quit commenting on EVERY BYU article. Get a life please.

• DRay
    Aug. 24, 2010 1:26 p.m.

after shoulder surgery to fix a torn rotor cuff, take out some bone fragments, my shoulder has never been the same, for example can't throw the football as used to, etc., so I wonder if Jordan will find his shoulder reacts differently, at least, if not be less serviceable, since his surgery? wish him luck.

• Dave from Taylorsville
    Aug. 24, 2010 12:59 p.m.

Great article, great young man.

Hey Otis. . . don't let the door hit your kazoo on the way out.

• TysDad
    Aug. 24, 2010 10:44 a.m.

Great to see Utah Kids do well at the D1 level. The talent is getting better every year...no matter what conference they play in.

• Info Man
    Aug. 24, 2010 9:40 a.m.

Jordan has been amazing since I first saw him play as a JR. for Bingham. It's fun to see him continue to excel!

• Old Gregg
    Aug. 24, 2010 9:35 a.m.

@ Otis,

Nice comment. Do you feel tough after saying that? Hey, stay classy!

• Otis Spurlock
    Aug. 24, 2010 7:50 a.m.

Great article. I'm sure Pendleton will be a great addition to the WAC or the PCC.

• DFNDHAUS
    Aug. 24, 2010 7:20 a.m.

Jordan is a beast! And, I don't know what it is about the photos taken at camp, but this is the first set of pictures that make our players really look tough!

More often than not, the gallery looks like high school players at a high school practice. I look at the Utah images and they look anything but juvenile.

Just saying...

• BYU Student
    Aug. 23, 2010 11:57 p.m.

Far and away my favorite player for BYU. And sitting out sucks. I've gotten injured enough times in the sports I played in to want to cover myself in memory foam so that I can keep going. But NCAA football? Different story. This guy is a freight train and I can't wait to see Ponder and Locker taken to the ground by Pendleton.