Sports

Wizards can start rebuilding with John Wall, NBA mock draft

Comments

• Utah Jazz fan Chris
    May 20, 2010 5:16 p.m.

We don't need another Ostertag!!!!!

• Doug10
    May 19, 2010 8:53 a.m.

Jeff are you sure that Okur is a good center? I think you can out-jump him. A good or even great center is going to go to the hole more than each game and perhpas able to put a ody on someone in the league besides Yao. He is most likely done with his current injury anyway.

If I were KOC and looking at what has worked well in the past the JAzz need to bring their money to the table and trade up into the first 3 and get a franchise changer like Williams or else go and do a trade like the Lakers did with Gasol where they gave away nothing and got something huge in return.

• Boozer Bandwagon
    May 19, 2010 1:12 a.m.

Cole Aldrich has a chance to drop in this draft but is projected as the 6th best prospect. I'm skeptical about him being a bust as well but I think he'll be the Tyler Hansborough of last years draft, an immediate impact (until injured). I like Udoh at #9, then Greg Monroe, Orton, Whiteside, then Aldrich (I want to put him under a microscope before I put him higher on my draft board but he may be a top 10 talent). Help in the midddle is on its way.

• Boozer Bandwagon
    May 19, 2010 1:09 a.m.

• jefff
    May 19, 2010 1:08 a.m.

Why people thinks we need a Center? We have Memo, and you don't find a better C in this draft for at least 3 years. Fes And Koufos are good prospects, and we still have the Tomic rights. Are you sure Aldrich is better of the aforementioned players?
    Pick Udoh, he's a nice fit for our system, and complements well with Millsap.

• Jesse
    May 18, 2010 11:53 p.m.

I just hope they lose the mindset of "what is the safest pick we can make?" They avoided the second coming of Mad Dog Madsen last year when every mock had them taking Hansbrough. Maybe the bad run is over.

• Jazzsmack
    May 18, 2010 11:31 p.m.

I agree NO aldrich, but it would not be suprised if they took the center from northern Iowa.

you just know the jazz are going to blow it, they have done it most of the time.

see my post under the last jazz story.

• Jesse
    May 18, 2010 11:02 p.m.

Please no Cole Aldrich. Reminds me of the draft we got Padgett. Every mock kept showing him coming to Utah and sure enough it happened.