Sports

Utah State Aggies basketball: Texas A&M has experience in eliminating Utah schools

Comments

• I like the Aggies
    March 16, 2010 7:08 a.m.

I love the bracket for USU. I see the upset of A&M and love the fact that Purdue is without their stud and has been playing poorly in the last five games without him. I can see Siena upsetting Purdue--but either way, it really favors the winner of the USU-Texas A&M game.

• Tongan Ute
    March 16, 2010 1:12 a.m.

Good luck Utah State Aggies! Mark my words Upset Alert!

• MiP
    March 15, 2010 8:35 p.m.

As much as I would like to see USU win, I think this A&M team is destined for the Elite 8 (before losing to West Virginia).

• ol sarge
    March 15, 2010 7:28 p.m.

No doubt the Texas Aggies are a better team than the Aggies from Utah. That said, the better team doesn't always win, so I'm a little nervous about this one.

• Utag1
    March 15, 2010 6:38 p.m.

The Texas A&M Aggies have played a tough schedule, no doubt. They've won most of their games, but they have also lost some. They are not invincible, but the Utah Aggies have got to be at the top of their game. That means everybody on the court.
    Go Utah State !!!!!!

• Get a clue
    March 15, 2010 1:38 p.m.

Aggie fans, you're all a bunch of followers with your comments.

Watch A&M vs top competition in their conference and you'll see they're better than any team in Utah. They are amazing, and it's hard to figure out why they can't win more games in their conference.

A&M was up 9 over #1 Kansas in the tourney game. They can play with anyone and they won't lose this game.

• Idaho Aggie
    March 15, 2010 1:04 p.m.

The Ags from TX will be very focused and physical. They play stifling defense and have a lot of offensive weapons. The officials could certainly play a part in the outcome of this game, but I'm afraid USU will simply be outmatched on Friday.

Gig 'Em Aggies!

• No kitty cats this time.
    March 15, 2010 12:02 p.m.

Hope A&M over looks USU as just another slow bunch of Mormons from Utah. Stew will have the Logan Aggies fired up and well schooled.

Vegas is nervous. A&M is only favored by 2.5 points.

Go Big Blue!!!