Many merry neighbor Christmas gift ideas

Comments

• Anonymous
    Dec. 18, 2009 11:10 p.m.

I did paper towels and just put "We hope the Holidays don't "wipe" you out!" Merry Christmas! (from our family). Tied a cute ribbon around with the tag attached and a couple of candy canes slipped in under the bow. Yes, it is an odd gift, but I thought the saying was cute (and appropriate, since I'm too frazzled to even think about baking or crafting anything!), so it worked for me. And at least it's something people can use, so hopefully they'll appreciate it.

• Anonymous
    Nov. 29, 2009 9:27 p.m.

These ideas are great!!! You don't have to spend a a lot to tell your neighbors your thinking of them during the season.

• Laurel
    Oct. 17, 2009 4:16 p.m.

We also purchase whisks - and "Whisk" everyone a Happy Holiday!
    These are terrific!

• Anonymous
    Dec. 4, 2008 4:56 p.m.

I think that these are fun ideas! Someone mentioned that the carrots and dip and the paper towel ideas were awful. It's the thought that counts, right? I think that they are all darling ideas!

• olivia
    Nov. 25, 2008 9:25 a.m.

these are great ideas. always looking for new ones. they would also make really great white elephant gag gifts for parties.

• Anonymous
    Nov. 25, 2008 9:22 a.m.

i think these ideas are great. i am always looking for ways for gifts. these would also be cute little white elephants gag gifts for parties.

• Betsy
    Nov. 21, 2008 3:40 p.m.

I love to get and give useful things, so I think paper towels and carrots are awesome, especially with cute messages attached. We usually get too many sweet things around Christmas anyway. I thought these ideas were fun.

• Stephanie
    Nov. 18, 2008 12:44 p.m.

These are terrible ideas! Why would you send your neighbor carrots and dip for Christmas...or even paper towels?

• Kim
    Dec. 19, 2007 5:50 p.m.

Thank you for the great gift ideas! I can't think of a rhyme to save my life, these are darling!! Thanks

• Audra
    Dec. 15, 2007 12:43 p.m.

Thank you showing spirited ways to share Christmas with friends! Wonderful expressions of kindness and love! Thank you!

• Jana
    Dec. 11, 2007 2:04 p.m.

Wowee! Great ideas! I was visiting a neighbor today and saw some cute ideas she was putting together. When I asked where she got her ideas she told me it was at deseret news! Thanks!

• Carrie
    Dec. 10, 2007 10:39 a.m.

This was so helpful! I am always trying to think of creative things to do every year. Thank you, and Merry Christmas!

• Gloria Dec 3, 2007
    Dec. 3, 2007 7:09 p.m.

Thanks for all of the most wonderful ideas for neighbors, what a help you are and what a great store Maceys is.

• Allison
    Nov. 26, 2007 9:07 p.m.

Thanks for the fun ideas! Thanks for doing the thinking for me. I appreciate you sharing.

• Natasha
    Nov. 22, 2007 1:12 a.m.

Great ideas...I am always looking for something new each Christmas for my neighbors and friends. Thanks!