Comments about ‘Legislation could halt Granite's police force’
Department costs district $1.42 million each year
What You May Have Missed
In Utah Legislature
- LDS Church opposed to state senator's medical...
- Utah holding presidential caucus, not primary...
- Senate panel approves resolution calling porn...
- Proposed porn crisis resolution getting...
- Lawmaker wants year-end tests thrown out of...
- 2 medical marijuana bills advance in Utah
- Majority Republicans hold open, closed...
- Concerns raised about sustainable energy bill
- LDS Church opposed to state senator's... 74
- Senate panel approves resolution... 37
- Lawmaker proposes making 'In God We... 32
- Proposed porn crisis resolution getting... 28
- 'Young lungs matter': Students march to... 15
- 2 medical marijuana bills advance in Utah 13
- Lawmaker wants year-end tests thrown... 12
- Dems demand all information on possible... 9