In the spirit of Pioneer Day and reflecting on our heritage, we update an old column and provide a “re-enactment” of Brother Brigham’s entry into the... Read more »
I was told they just wanted to show compassion for the LGBT community. How about compassion for the employees who don’t want to shower or use bathrooms with... Read more »
A discussion by lawmakers Tuesday suggests there's a consensus that the governing model of Utah public education needs to be changed, but opinions remain divided on... Read more »
A sex education bill supported by Planned Parenthood, the Utah PTA, Utah Eagle Forum and the Sutherland Institute passed in the House Education Committee on Friday. Read more »
A Utah pediatrician believes smoking in a car with a child present is similar to child abuse. Read more »
A proposal before the Utah Legislature would allow parents whose parental rights have been terminated to petition for reunification with their children under limited... Read more »
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'