Gary E. Stevenson
Primary Children’s Hospital celebrated the opening of the new Eccles Primary Children’s Outpatient Services Building Monday. Read more »
President Dieter F. Uchtdorf, second counselor in the First Presidency, dedicated the Fort Lauderdale Florida Temple on May 4. It is the Church's second temple in... Read more »
More than a thousand Latter-day Saint youth celebrate the dedication of southern Florida's first temple. Read more »
After returning from retirement to win a silver medal in the skeleton event at the 2014 Sochi Winter Games, Utahn Noelle Pikus-Pace has announced that she will release... Read more »
A Latter-day Saint’s pathway to eternal life can be compared to an Olympic athlete’s four-minute performance, said Bishop Gary E. Stevenson. Read more »
It is a wonderful, wonderful time for the LDS Church in Asia, said Elder Jeffrey R. Holland during a recent trip to China, India and Taiwan. Read more »
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70
- Jewish woman launches modest online...
- Why I make my kids go to church
- 17 years later, parents find kidnapped...
- New mission presidents
- Utes come up short in Pac-12 battle with Arizona
- Skyler Halford helps key BYU's late-season...
- LDS girl's imagination takes viewers of a new...