Elizabeth Smart made an appearance at Boston College last Thursday and spoke during the school's Care About Rape Education awareness week, Margaret Burdge with Boston... Read more »
State lawmakers approved a law that would allow police in Utah to collect DNA samples from people booked into jail on any felony charge. Read more »
Tom Smart has donated every penny of his book's profit to the Rape Recovery Center in Salt Lake City. Read more »
In her new book, Elizabeth Smart gives a gripping account of life as a kidnap victim/slave, walking us through the filthy camps, the physical and mental abuse and the... Read more »
Ten years after being kidnapping and rescued, Elizabeth Smart is publishing a memoir about her experience with the help of author and Utah Congressman Chris Stewart. Read more »
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia