Dale A. Kimball
The 10th Circuit Court of Appeals' decision on Amendment 3 informs possible outcomes for Utah's marriage recognition case. Read more »
Holmes & Holmes Industrial, Inc. recently agreed to pay $230,000 in damages and back pay to three black men subjected to a hostile workplace based on racial... Read more »
Colin Rian Manning has been sentenced to eight years in prison and five years of supervised release for his role in a June 2011 shooting that killed one man and... Read more »
A Uintah County man has admitted to taking part in a 2011 confrontation that left one man dead and another critically injured. Read more »
David Nuffer became the 16th U.S. District Court judge for Utah at a swearing-in ceremony at the Frank E. Moss Courthouse. Read more »
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...