Utah Shakespeare Festival
A scene from in Utah Shakespeare Festival's Henry IV Part 1.
Karl Hugh, Copyright Utah Shakespeare Festival 2014
The Utah Shakespeare Festival is held during the summer and fall on the campus of Southern Utah University in Cedar City.
The festival, founded in 1961, now draws an audience of nearly 130,000 and has a $7 million budget.
The 2014 season runs from June 23 to Oct. 18.
A group from the University of Warwick and the Shakespeare Birthplace Trust are embarking on a tour of festivals throughout the United States to more fully understand... Read more »
"Twelfth Night" is full of music, laughter and fun. Read more »
The Utah Shakespeare Festival offers a dark comedy that explores right versus wrong and asks whether a punishment fits its crime. Read more »
Utah Shakespeare Festival offers up a lovely Jane Austen adaptation. Read more »
Despite a flaw in a central relationship portrayal, Utah Shakespeare Festival’s “Henry IV Part 1” shows intelligence with a vivid spirit. Read more »
Director Brad Carroll sets the “The Comedy of Errors” in a 1849 California gold rush town and employs many troupes of comedy westerns, such as... Read more »
- Body cam video helps D.A. clear officer in...
- Elizabeth Smart on 'Today': 'Life couldn't be...
- Questions aplenty as Utah Jazz begin training...
- Relatives of Springville family 'shocked and...
- LDS temples grow ever closer to members
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote 'Meet...
- Dick Harmon: NFL's Goodell seeks out Ty...