Students make their way down the halls at Granger High School on Monday, November 4, 2013.
Matt Gade, Deseret News
This year, the Deseret News will focus on education in Utah as part of our specialized legislative coverage, from early childhood education to higher education.
Our congressional leaders have long replaced bipartisanship with self-serving manipulation. It is no longer about representing constituents, it’s about... Read more »
Teachers are spending more money out of pocket on their students than ever before. The seemingly scant school budgets are proving insufficient for the needs of students. Read more »
Utahns have an opportunity to join a global movement demanding the rescue of 276 schoolgirls kidnapped by a militant Islamic group in Nigeria on April 14. A Bring Back... Read more »
The Westminster College women’s basketball team signed three student-athletes to a NAIA/Frontier Conference Letter of Intent, head coach Shelley Jarrard... Read more »
A Gallup poll released this week suggests that job and life satisfaction after college may hinge on often-overlooked factors, including how engaged a student was and... Read more »
A federal judge has drastically reduced the prison sentence for a Brigham City pill doctor convicted of illegally prescribing painkillers. Read more »
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- Researchers: Patients have only themselves to...
- Two Christian ministers refuse to perform...
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...