An assistant manager arranges the alcohol at a State liquor store in Salt Lake City, Utah, Thursday, May 27, 2010.
Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
Deseret News coverage from the 2014 legislative session will track bills affecting Utah's liquor laws as part of our effort to focus on issues that matter to Utah families.
We'd really rather be fishing (Webb), or sipping a cool libation (Pignanelli), than pontificating about politics. But duty calls (along with demanding editors), so we... Read more »
Sen. John Valentine, the legislator behind most of the recent changes to Utah's liquor laws, said Wednesday it's too soon to say whether he will sponsor a bill next... Read more »
Utah is known nationwide for its strict liquor laws, and these policies drive a lot of debate. A recent article by Paul Mero titled, “Nothing silly of... Read more »
Utah Speaker of the House, Rebecca Lockhart, sits down with ULCT's Susan Wood to discuss the recently adjourned 2013 legislative session Read more »
Utah House members expressed frustration Thursday over the Senate driving alcohol policy in the state, particularly its resistance to taking down the so-called "Zion... Read more »
Restaurant owners in the eastern Idaho resort burg of Driggs and the state's other tourist towns will have to wait a little longer for any changes in the law to make... Read more »
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin brothers...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35
- The 9 most overlooked threats to a marriage
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but flutters...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...