An assistant manager arranges the alcohol at a State liquor store in Salt Lake City, Utah, Thursday, May 27, 2010.
Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
Deseret News coverage from the 2014 legislative session will track bills affecting Utah's liquor laws as part of our effort to focus on issues that matter to Utah families.
Legislative issues that matter to Utah families. Read more »
Many issues will vie for attention in the coming weeks. The Deseret News has chosen five we feel are of particular importance and concern. Read more »
I currently live in St. George, Utah, and in order to get alcohol late at night I choose to drive to Mesquite just 40 minutes away. This is obviously taking away tax... Read more »
A Washington D.C.-based advocacy group is challenging a proposal being made to state legislators to lower the legal blood alcohol limit for drivers in Utah. Read more »
Utah ranks dead-last on a list of wine-friendly states for its government controls and Byzantine liquor laws. Read more »
A tug-of-war over Utah's liquor laws is brewing between those calling for fewer restrictions as a way to attract new business and those demanding tighter reins to... Read more »
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- Researchers: Patients have only themselves to...
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation process...