Air quality suffers as an inversion covers the Salt Lake valley Thursday, Jan. 23, 2014.
Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
This year, the Deseret News will focus its legislative coverage on the issue of air quality, in addition to four other areas of emphasis.
We all have a role to play in encouraging more renewable energy for Utah’s future; every little bit helps and every small step makes the next step easier. Read more »
Lawmakers took key steps on improving Utah's air quality by creating new programs, funding local research and providing tax-based incentives for clean cars. They... Read more »
Posters, videos and bumper stickers were chosen as winners of the Students Who Care About Air Clean Air Anti-Idling competition. The masterminds behind the 19 winning... Read more »
An effort to allow the Utah Air Quality Board adopt standards more stringent than the federal government when it comes to pollution regulations failed to advance out... Read more »
With a little more than a week left in the 2014 Legislature, proponents of a clean air measure renewed their call Wednesday for the passage of HB388, which would allow... Read more »
A Utah lawmaker believes he has found a voluntary way for people to contribute to efforts aimed at cleaning up the dirty air in the state, but critics of his measure... Read more »
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- Ebola outbreak prompts evacuation of LDS...
- Doug Robinson: Erin Andrews switches teams...
- Peavler: Bronco Mendenhall and BYU embrace...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Southern Utah infant dies after being left in...
- Can BYU put together a special season?
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...