The Provo Tabernacle in Provo on Monday, Oct. 3, 2011, two days after it was announced the tabernacle will be transformed into an LDS temple.
Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
Timeline: 3 years after Provo Tabernacle fire, here's a look at the building's past, present and future
Three years ago today, early in the morning of Dec. 17, 2010, a fire was reported in the historic Provo Tabernacle on University Avenue. Crews fought the fire... Read more »
Workers continued work this week on the roof and the tower where the Angel Moroni statue will stand when the Provo City Center Temple is completed in 2015. Meanwhile,... Read more »
The LDS Church announced Wednesday the public is invited to tour its new Gilbert Arizona Temple between Jan. 18 and Feb. 15, 2014. The temple, the largest built in 17... Read more »
Workers on Thursday installed the Angel Moroni on top of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints' Payson Temple. Read more »
The debut of a new temple endowment film, groundbreakings for temples in Connecticut and Colorado, and the announcement of two new temples — one in Utah and one... Read more »
Blessings come as individuals make and keep sacred covenants with the Lord, Sister Linda S. Reeves, second counselor in the Relief Society general presidency, taught... Read more »
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Security breached: Intruder gets into White...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...