Affordable Care Act
Critics have argued that the Obamacare employer mandate will discourage the hire of full-time employees, but the White House and Center for Economic Policy Research... Read more »
President Barack Obama's administration is courting female bloggers to play a role in a massive campaign aimed at informing the public about the benefits of the new... Read more »
Two sides discuss the Obamacare and the steps the GOP is taking to get rid of it. Read more »
Michelle Obama urged Latino activists on Tuesday to help sign people up for her husband's health care overhaul, especially the millions of younger, healthier people... Read more »
For a law whose admirable goal is to ensure better health care at lower cost for all Americans, the Affordable Care Act has come under remarkably varied and persistent... Read more »
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- Texas' Perry says disparaging tweet unauthorized