John C. Wester
Utah Gov. Gary Herbert is among six Republican governors who expressed concerns in a letter to President Barack Obama over the administration's handling of thousands... Read more »
The Supreme Court on Monday held that Congress’ nearly unanimous support for religious freedom extends to for-profit corporations. Read more »
Participants in the Utah Pride parade have long looked for ways to strengthen community ties. Read more »
This week’s Deseret News National Edition takes a closer look at the safety and cost-saving features of dome schools. Plus, an Iraq War veteran shares her... Read more »
Local Christian congregations meet together in celebration of Jesus Christ. Read more »
Giving his first legal lecture in 29 years, Elder Dallin H. Oaks of the LDS Church spoke at UVU's Constitutional Symposium for Religious Freedom, reviewing one old... Read more »
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- Texas' Perry says disparaging tweet unauthorized