Salt Lake City lacks large hosting infrastructure seen in most other cities. Local lawmakers and businessmen have been working to bring an arrangement with the state... Read more »
The Senate Energy Committee has voted to move President Barack Obama's nomination of Sally Jewell to be Interior secretary to the Senate floor. Read more »
Legislative efforts to put Utah in a position to maintain and build its healthy economy focused on education and the desire to free Point of the Mountain from the... Read more »
A bill that would provide tax incentives for a private developer to build a convention center hotel in downtown Salt Lake City narrowly passed the Senate on Monday. Read more »
She doesn't wear a cowboy hat favored by traditional picks for interior secretary. Sally Jewell prefers fleece and Gore-Tex jackets and wears a safety helmet when she... Read more »
Sally Jewell, President Barack Obama's pick to replace outgoing Interior Secretary Ken Salazar, is slated to take over the agencies that manage the nation's public... Read more »
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- Texas' Perry says disparaging tweet unauthorized