Sundance Film Festival
Fans wait along Main Street, down the stairs from the village lift, for celebrities to take pictures and get autographs as the Sundance Festival continues in Park City on Saturday, January 18, 2014.
“Life Itself” is a celebration of the life of Roger Ebert, one of the best-known film critics to ever take notes in a darkened movie theater. At times it... Read more »
'Deseret News Sunday Edition' looks at Sundance, tips for identifying sneaky charges and other top stories
This week’s “Deseret News Sunday Edition” takes a closer look at some of the social issues raised at Sundance, offers tips for identifying sneaky... Read more »
A panel of authors, directors and producers discussed the challenges of adapting source material for film during an event Thursday at the Sundance Film Festival in... Read more »
Sometimes it's hard to figure out what keeps drawing people to horror movies. Is it the pure thrill? Is it catharsis? A Sundance film called "The Babadook" suggests... Read more »
To the thousands of reporters, filmmakers and star-gazing tourists walking the overcrowded strip that is Park City’s Main Street, Maryam al-Khawaja and Razan... Read more »
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Can BYU put together a special season?
- Doug Robinson: Erin Andrews switches teams...
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- Ranking the best season by a running back in...
- Peavler: Bronco Mendenhall and BYU embrace...
- Utes fill three future football schedules...