Legal and law enforcement leaders referenced high-profile incidents in Utah as they answered questions Tuesday about police militarization and criminal justice reform. Read more »
Scholarships in the names of Utah's four most-recent fallen officers were handed out to high school students Tuesday. Each student is the son or daughter of a current... Read more »
Thousands of Harley Davidson enthusiasts and supporters of law enforcement and their families rode Sunday in the 7th annual Ride for Fallen Officers. The ride raises... Read more »
Hundreds of photographs, videos and two hours of recorded interviews from the January 2012 shootout that left an Ogden police officer dead have been released. Read more »
Matthew David Stewart, the man charged with murdering Ogden police officer Jared Francom, was found dead in his Weber County Jail cell Friday. Read more »
Gov. Gary Herbert authorized the lowering the U.S. and the state flags Wednesday, May 15, 2013, in recognition of Peace Officers Memorial Day. Read more »
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'