I-15 CORE project
University Parkway near I-15 moves nearly 70,000 cars a day, and for the thousands of pedestrians in the area, crossing the road can be difficult. Read more »
The Utah Department of Transportation construction crews on the Utah County I-15 Corridor Expansion are scheduled to close University Parkway in Orem from 400 West to... Read more »
Monte Swain was pleasantly surprised as he headed out for his first jog of the season on the Provo River Trail. That’s because the trail is no longer closed at... Read more »
The Utah Department of Transportation has given its civil rights manager her job back after a state board found she had been wrongfully fired. Read more »
Beginning next week, construction crews working on the I-15 Corridor Expansion are scheduled to close the northbound on-ramp and southbound off- ramp at 1600 North in... Read more »
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70
- Jewish woman launches modest online...
- Why I make my kids go to church
- 17 years later, parents find kidnapped...
- New mission presidents
- Elder Jeffrey R. Holland: 'Faith, Family and...
- LDS girl's imagination takes viewers of a new...
- Utes come up short in Pac-12 battle with Arizona