When asked what love is, a little boy replied, “Love is when someone says your name just a little different, and you know your name is safe in their... Read more »
Tiny post offices that come to life each year as people seek special holiday postmarks could soon find the tradition a ghost of Christmas past if the U.S. Postal... Read more »
Christian singer David Phelps shared a clever thought the other night. He said we sing about Christmas Eve being a "silent night," and sing about Bethlehem lying... Read more »
Preparations for a long-needed renovation of the 1,500-year-old Church of the Nativity are moving ahead in Bethlehem, the town of Jesus' birth, in the face of... Read more »
The Utah Symphony, along with the Utah Symphony Chorus and six featured soloists, will present Hector Berlioz' “The Childhood of Christ" on Nov. 18 and 19. Read more »
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- Texas' Perry says disparaging tweet unauthorized