Members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints who worshipped at 30 of the more than 140 LDS temples this week saw a new instructional film, the third... Read more »
The Yearsleys were relatively well off financially and very generous with their means. Their Nauvoo home is now owned by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day... Read more »
Susie Atwood experienced five consecutive years of sending children on LDS missions. When her last son returned, he tackled her to the ground in the airport out of... Read more »
President Uchtdorf speaks to 11,500 during the Ogden, Utah, Pioneer Days Devotional on July 13. Read more »
Members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints have lower approval ratings for President Obama — 18 percent — than any other major religion,... Read more »
In a series of personal essays, Boyd Jay Petersen delves into LDS faith, culture and family life in his book "Dead Wood and Rushing Water." Read more »
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia