To borrow Paul's analogy, when it came to church callings, our patriarch was both the "head" of the body and one of the "toes." And in his heart, he saw both as vital,... Read more »
Olympian, World War II veteran and American hero Louis Zamperini died at age 97, leaving behind a legacy of strength, determination and forgiveness. A movie about his... Read more »
"The veracity and value of the book of Abraham cannot be settled by scholarly debate concerning the book’s translation and historicity," a new LDS Church essay... Read more »
Physical resistance helps individuals develop physical strength. Just as individuals benefit from physical resistance, they benefit from spiritual resistance because... Read more »
“Seeds of Faith: Conversion Stories from Early Church History” by Dan Barker proves to be a historical gem. Read more »
In an effort to help LDS youth around the world reach a challenge issued by an apostle, the Church recently released a number of helpful tools online at... Read more »
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70
- Jewish woman launches modest online...
- Why I make my kids go to church
- 17 years later, parents find kidnapped...
- New mission presidents
- Elder Jeffrey R. Holland: 'Faith, Family and...
- LDS girl's imagination takes viewers of a new...
- Utes come up short in Pac-12 battle with Arizona