President Barack Obama's goal of closing the Guantanamo Bay prison is facing re-energized opposition from Republicans and increased questioning from fellow Democrats... Read more »
House Republicans and Democrats dug in their heels Wednesday over how a special committee investigation of the deadly attack on the U.S. diplomatic post in Benghazi... Read more »
American policy is tough on second wage-earners. What does that say about how we value work? Read more »
The Sacramento-based Pacific Legal Foundation this week will take another step in its challenge to President Barack Obama's health care law, claiming it imposes new... Read more »
Family members and other supporters took a Nevada rancher's grazing rights fight against the U.S. government to the sheriff in Las Vegas on Friday, filing reports... Read more »
President Obama said passage of the Trans-Pacific Partnership, a free trade agreement in the Pacific Rim, “is going to be the right thing to do." We agree with... Read more »
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple