President Barack Obama briefed leaders of Congress on options for quelling an al-Qaida-inspired insurgency in Iraq as Republicans lawmakers and administration... Read more »
The Washington Redskins had their trademark registration canceled Wednesday by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. But with an appeal already filed, the Redskins... Read more »
President Barack Obama has shifted his focus away from airstrikes in Iraq as an imminent option for slowing a fast-moving Islamic insurgency, in part because there are... Read more »
The prospect of the U.S. military returning to the fight in Iraq has turned congressional hawks into doves. Read more »
Seven months after curbing filibusters, Democrats are aggressively pushing President Barack Obama's judicial nominees through the Senate, speeding the pace of... Read more »
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'