State officials have a plan they say will reduce harmful fine particulates along the Wasatch Front. But they are missing an opportunity to push congestion pricing,... Read more »
Did Rio Tinto's Kennecott violate provisions of the Clean Air Act when it received state approval to expands its operations or it did it follow the letter of the law... Read more »
The head of the Environmental Protection Agency says the agency will "effectively shut down" unless Congress approves stopgap funding by Oct. 1. Read more »
The National Park Service has announced new human waste disposal regulations for portions of Canyonlands National Park. Read more »
A judge imposed a six-month prison sentence Wednesday on a former construction supervisor convicted of mishandling pipes coated with asbestos during an upgrade of... Read more »
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70
- Jewish woman launches modest online...
- Why I make my kids go to church
- 17 years later, parents find kidnapped...
- New mission presidents
- Utes come up short in Pac-12 battle with Arizona
- Elder Jeffrey R. Holland: 'Faith, Family and...
- LDS girl's imagination takes viewers of a new...