Silvia Salguero's dreams of completing college, finding meaningful work and perhaps even becoming a nurse moved a step closer following the Obama administration's... Read more »
A website designed to "expose" people in countries illegally will only perpetuate discrimination, encourage hostility and lead to safety concerns, according to a mix... Read more »
Over objections that Utah's driver privilege card is an important public safety measure, a Senate committee endorsed a bill to repeal the state law under which they... Read more »
Rep. Chris Herrod, R-Provo, lit a fuse in the Utah House when he tried to get a hearing for his illegal immigration bill Monday. And his unsuccessful attempt "most... Read more »
Repeal of guest worker bill introduced; would strip police certification of chiefs who don't enforce immigration laws
A bill that backers describe as a "compassionate family-oriented pilot program" has been proposed as a replacement to a controversial guest worker bill that the Utah... Read more »
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- Texas' Perry says disparaging tweet unauthorized