Gov. Gary Herbert and Rhode Island Gov. Lincoln Chafee addressed the opening session of the National Governors Association's two-day forum on shale energy development.... Read more »
If you find yourself having to pay local sales tax some day for something you buy on a far-away website, you may have either Salt Lake Mayor Ralph Becker or Utah Gov.... Read more »
Utah politicians will join national, state and local leaders from across the country in Washington, D.C., on Wednesday to urge Congress to pass an Internet sales tax... Read more »
Third-graders from Venture Academy, a charter school in Ogden, gathered at the Governor’s Mansion Tuesday, Dec. 2, 2014, to decorate Utah’s first family... Read more »
The Utah Republican Party asked a federal court Monday to strike down a law the Legislature passed earlier this year changing the state's unique system for choosing... Read more »
A new study commissioned with the passage of the 2012 Transfer of Public Lands Act says the move could actually be profitable for Utah and the revenues would be... Read more »
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70
- Jewish woman launches modest online...
- Why I make my kids go to church
- 17 years later, parents find kidnapped...
- New mission presidents
- Utes come up short in Pac-12 battle with Arizona
- Skyler Halford helps key BYU's late-season...
- LDS girl's imagination takes viewers of a new...